The side dish...a perfect wingman.
A side dish is a food item that accompanies the entrée or main course at a meal. A typical meal with a meat-based main dish might include one vegetable side dish, sometimes in the form of a salad, and one starch side dish, such as bread, potatoes, rice, or pasta.
Top Recipes Wiki side dishes:
- Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans with Mustard, Shallots and Bacon
- Saffron Risotto with Asparagus and Peas
- Corn Skillet Cakes
- Cheesy Rice Marinara
- Stir-fried Corn with Cumin and Coriander
- Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Vinaigrette
- Mozzarella-stuffed Mushrooms
- Black-eyed Pea Salad
- Brown Rice with Dried Cranberries and Pinenuts