The Venezuelan cuisine offers a variety of delicious recipes. Below are listed the most representative ones.
- The Venezuelan Chicken and Cheese soup – named “Chupe Criollo”, made of Mozzarella cheese, milk, sweet corn, potatoes, two chicken breasts, Coriander, Cumin, garlic, onion, oil and water;
- The Venezuelan Black Bean soup – named “Sopa de Frijoles Negros”, made of black beans, oil, onions, garlic, sweet pepper, chopped Celery, chopped Coriander and boiling water;
- Pabellon Criollo – made of lean steak, ground cumin, haha that says cum! chopped tomatoes, garlic and onions and olive oil;
- Snapper Criollo – made of Achoite paste, minced garlic, a fresh ginger root, fresh oregano, chopped jalapeno chilies, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, one red snapper, six tomatoes, an onion, green and sweet pepper, mint leaves and salt;
- Venezuelan Rice with Plantain – named “Arroz con plátanos”, made of Saffron threads, grain rice, ripe plantains, vegetable oil, Cayenne pepper, salt, parsley and hot water;
- Venezuelan Stewed Black Beans – named “Caraotas”, made of black beans, onions, ground cumin, chilli powder, dried oregano, honey, lime juice, oil, onions, coriander, garlic salt and soy sauce;
- Venezuelan Chocolate Ice Cream – made of vanilla bean, cinnamon sticks, cream, star anise, eggs yolks, sugar and extra bitter chocolate.
All items (25)
- Carne Mechada Sauce
- Cheese Arepas
- Cheese Finger Food
- Chicken Alfredo Soup
- Coconut-Tuna Seviche
- Corn pancakes
- Custard Pudding
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.