A Catfish recipe.
- Serves 10
- 1 lb U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- ½ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 x 14-oz. can artichokes, drained and quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Season both sides of catfish fillets with salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil grill before placing catfish on it.
- The should cook about 10 minutes per inch of thickness; turn once during grilling.
- The is done when it is opaque and flakes when tested with a fork.
- Remove from grill; cool at least five minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop either using a food processor and pulsing several times, or mashing in a bowl with a fork.
- In a large bowl, mix together artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic.
- Spoon mixture into an oven-safe casserole dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Broil for 5 additional minutes to brown the top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.