- 3 tbsp butter or margarine
- 5 each garlic clove, chopped
- 3 each green onions, chopped
- 2 each catfish fillets, large
- ⅓ cup flour
- 4 each mushrooms, large, sliced
- 3 oz beer, light
- ½ each lemon
- a couple of drops of Worcestershire sauce
- white rice
- Brown finely-chopped garlic and onion in butter, sizzling hot.
- Lightly flour catfish, add to pan with mushrooms.
- Pour in beer and treat fillets with juice of half a lemon.
- Add a couple of drops of Worcestershire.
- Saute over medium heat, turning, until brown on both sides.
- Serve on hot plates with rice.
- Use pan-gravy over the rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.