Purchased from McDonald Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1990. Date and source unknown. These are a mainstay at my house. I make them almost weekly.
- 10 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise (I now use the new Chipotle Mayonnaise or Wasabi Mayonnaise)
- 1/3 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon spicy mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (can omit if you don't want them spicy)
- Mix all ingredients together and mix well.
- Chill for at least two hours and serve on a bed of lettuce or I have been known to spread them on crackers.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.