Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ cup slices scallions, including the green
- 3 celery ribs, chopped fine, including some inner leaves
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped fine
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- ½ to 1 teaspoon celery seed
- paprika to garnish
- Steam the cauliflower florets until crispy tender but not soft.
- Set aside to cool.
- Put the scallions, celery, bell pepper, and parsley in a large salad bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Make the dressing, mixing the mustard, vinegar and mayonnaise in a small bowl until smooth.
- When cauliflower is cool, chop and add it to the vegetables and celery seeds and mix well.
- Sprinkle paprika on top and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours for flavors to develop.
Nutritional information Edit
- Protein: 3g | Carbohydrates: 4.8g | Fat: 32.1g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.