- 29 oz can of conch
- 2 Mexican or key limes
- 1 small serrano pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ½ walla walla, vadalia or another sweet onion
- 1 celery rib
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ green bell pepper
- fresh cilantro (parsley if cilantro isn't available)
- 1 tbsp first press, extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Chop conch pieces into ¼ inch chunks.
- Squeeze the limes and place the conch in the juice.
- Meanwhile, dice the vegetables into ⅛ – ¼ inch pieces.
- Press the garlic.
- Chop the parsley (or cilantro) and add the olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the vegetables and add to the conch and lime juice.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, toss again, pouring off excess liquid.
- Pour back liquid to your own preference.
- Serve with fresh gourmet crackers, dipping corn chips, or fresh tortillas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.