Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 – 6 servings
- 1 small bunch celery
- ¼ lb mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ lb Monterey jack cheese, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 4 strips crisp fried bacon, crumbled
- Cut celery into very thin strips, about 1" long or cut into paper-thin slices crosswise.
- Place celery in large bowl with mushrooms and cheese.
- Combine olive oil with garlic, vinegar and pepper in small bowl.
- Pour dressing over celery mixture and toss well.
- Cover and let stand in cool place 1 hour.
- Add salt to taste.
- Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with bacon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.