- 8 – 10 button mushrooms
- 1 medium capsicum
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 tbsp sweet corn niblets
- ½ cup green peas
- ½ tsp red chillies, crushed
- 1 pinch sugar
- salt to taste
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp oil
- 3 cups vegetable stock or water
- Wash and cut mushrooms into four.
- Peel and cut carrots into quarter inch pieces.
- Wash capsicum, halve, deseed and cut into quarter inch pieces.
- Reserve a little for garnish.
- Boil carrots and green peas in vegetable stock or water. Keep aside.
- Dissolve corn flour in half cup water.
- Beat egg white lightly. Keep aside.
- Heat oil, add mushroom pieces and sauté, then add capsicum pieces and sauté.
- Add boiled carrot pieces, corn niblets and vegetable stock or water and mix.
- Add salt, sugar and crushed red chillies.
- Add (frozen) green peas and mix.
- When the mixture begins to boil add corn flour dissolved in water and mix well.
- Finally add the beaten egg white, stir lightly and serve hot garnished with chopped capsicum.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.