- recipe by : sim lee
- 8 oz tofu, firm—drained and cubed
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce—reduced sodium
- 1 can chicken broth—14 ounces
- 1 pack bean threads or cellophane noodles
- 1 lbs veggies, Broccoli, carrots, red pepper etc.—your favorites
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- Place tofu on shallow plate, drizzle with oil and 1½ teaspoons soy sauce.
- Combine chicken broth and remaining 1½ teaspoons soy sauce in deep skillet or large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and add bean threads (cellophane noodles),
- simmer uncovered for 7 minutes or until noodles absorb liquid, stirring occasionally to separate noodles.
- Stir in vegetables and vinegar, heat through.
- Stir in tofu mixture and crushed red pepper, heat through about 1 minute.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.