This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gingham Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- powdered sugar
- Sift flour, sugar and salt in bowl.
- Work butter into flour.
- Beat egg yolks well and pour into mixture.
- Add sour cream and wine and mix until well blended.
- Turn out on floured board and knead until smooth.
- Divide into 3 pieces and roll very thin.
- Cut into about 5-inch diamond shaped pieces then fry in very hot oil for 2 minutes.
- When cool dust with powdered sugar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.