- 1 pint Ceviche de Corvina (make your own, or buy prepared)
- ¾ cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh culantro  or cilantro
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 to 3 teaspoons good quality curry powder
- Drain all the liquid from the ceviche.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Correct curry if necessary, depending on taste.
- Let rest at least one hour in the refrigerator and serve with "canastitas" or crackers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.