- 2 onions
- 8 Small washed tomatoes
- 6 eggs
- Cut the green peppers in half and remove the seeds. Cut into thin strips.
- Peel the onions and slice them. Cut tomatoes in half.
- Heat the oil in a pan add the onions and the green peppers.
- Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and cook over low heat.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until the green peppers are tender.
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat.
- Pour the eggs into a pan,
as soon as they are scrambled, your dish is ready. Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.