Cook time: 15 minutes
Cold curried vegetables. Usually served with meat as a sauce or a relish, Particularly good with a Braai (BBQ).
- 45 ml oil
- 1 onion, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushe
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3 green chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 10 ml curry powder
- 3 medium carrots, grated
- 1 medium cauliflower or broccoli, divided into florets
- 1 x 410 g can baked beans in tomato sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil and sauté onions, garlic, ginger and green pepper with the chillies and curry powder for five minutes.
- Add carrots and cauliflower.
- Cook gently for about 15 minutes, or until all vegetables are cooked.
- Add beans and seasoning, heat through, then allow to cool.
- Serve cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.