- 1 hen
- ½ cup clarified butter
- 4 – 5 tomatoes
- 3 onions
- 1 bunch greens (coriander and basil)
- 2 laurel-leaf
- Cut a thoroughly cleaned and washed hen into pieces, put into a sauce-pan and stew on a small fire with the cover of the pan closed.
- Add finely shredded onions and butter or clarified butter and fry.
- Put in a laurel-leaf.
- Stir from time to time with a spoon till the meat turns red.
- Pour 1 glass of boiled water over and put separately stewed peeled tomatoes.
- Boil till the hen meat is ready.
- Add then ground pepper, finely shredded
- pepper and salt to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.