The name "Chamorro" comes from the native people of Guam: very warm, and friendly people.
- 4 servings.
- 20 minutes cooking time.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 – 3 medium cucumbers
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions or thinly sliced scallions
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup soy sauce
Description[edit | edit source]
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Pare the cucumbers and leave narrow strips of skin for color.
- Slice into ¼-inch slices.
- In a zip-lock plastic bag, combine onions, pepper, soy sauce, lemon juice, and water.
- Add cucumber slices.
- Seal bag securely.
- Turn bag over and over to coat cucumbers.
- Place bag in refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- A longer time will enhance flavor.
- Serve in a bowl.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.