- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 240 ml sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 960 ml black coffee
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 large piece vanilla bean
- pinch of salt
- 1.4 l hot milk
- ground cinnamon for garnish
- In a double boiler over low heat, melt the chocolate in a little water.
- Combine the Sugar and cornstarch and add to the chocolate, mixing well.
- Add the coffee, stir well and heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the cinnamon, vanilla, salt and milk, and cook over medium heat for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the vanilla bean and serve in cups, sprinkled with cinnamon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.