- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1" cubes
- 2 cups cooked Chickpeas (one 19oz can)
- 1 large Onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (398mL) coconut milk
- 1 large bunch of fresh spinach, washed, dried, and chopped into thin strips
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast (optional, but adds nice body to the flavour)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- In a heavy-bottomed pot, heat the oil over medium. Add the chopped potatoes, onions, garlic, and all the spices, and saute until the onions are translucent.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.