- 800 g mutton / lamb
- 2 or 3 tomatoes
- 6 eggplant
- 200 g onions
- ½ bunch basil (fresh, if possible)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 or 2 potatoes
- salt to taste
- Put a layer of finely cut pieces of meat at the bottom of the pot.
- Then place a layer of eggplant, stuffed with slightly salted fat tail, garlic and finely chopped onions, parsley and basilic.
- Put on top 2 or 3 pieces of peeled tomatoes and 2 potatoes cut in half lengthwise.
- Sprinkle that with salt and put into the oven.
- Bake first with the pot cover closed and then remove the cover.
- Chanakhi will be ready in about 1 ½ hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.