Preparation time 10 min
Cooking time 10 min
- 1 cup basan flour
- 1½ cups water
- 2 eggs
- salt as per taste
- 1 large tomato
- 1 large onion
- 2 strands coriander leaves
- pinch turmeric
- 2 green chilis
- Finely chop onion, tomato, chili and coriander leaves.
- Take a bowl and beat the eggs.
- Add the chopped vegetables, basin flour, salt and turmeric.
- Mix all the ingredients using water.
- The consistency should be like dosa.
- Heat a non stick pan spread a little oil and make like a dosa.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.