Potatoes, Dehydrated Flakes, Dry by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8
- 6 servings prepared instant mashed potatoes
- 1 cup diced ham
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven 450 °F
- Spread mashed potatoes in a 2 quart casserole. Cover with ham.
- Whip cream until stiff; fold in cheese.
- Spread mixture over ham.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes or until golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.