Steamed snakehead in Chaozhou-style
- 1 (500 g) snakehead
- 50 g lean pork
- 2 red pepper
- 1 salted lemon
- 2 slices ginger
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 1 stalk parsley
- 100 g Chaozhou salted vegetable
- Remove seeds of red pepper, shred, wash pork and shred.
- Shred spring onion, salted vegetable and ginger, chop parsley.
- Wash salted lemon, remove seeds and meat, shred the peels.
- Wash pork and mince, clean snakehead, wipe dry (you can cut it into 2 halves).
- Place chopped parsley and few shredded spring onion on a flat plate.
- Put snakehead on plate, cover with salted vegetable and salted lemon.
- Put minced pork, shredded red pepper and shredded ginger on and surrounding.
- Steam for 10 minutes by high heat until cooked (2 halves for 8 minutes).
- Pour sauce into small container, add in sauce and mix well.
- Add in the mixed sauce to, sprinkle spring onion on.
- Heat wok with 3 tbsp of oil, add in the surface of, serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.