- 1 kg Ground Beef "Thickly minced"
- 2 cups of finely chopped Green (Spring) onions
- 2 Tbs whole anar dana
- 3 Tbs whole dried coriendar seeds
- 2 Tsp White zeera
- 4 Hot green chile "finely chopped"
- 3 Tsp dried red chile "Thick grind"
- 2 Tsp finely shred fresh ginger
- 1 large tomato finely chopped.
- salt to taste
- Fat or oil to deep fry.
- Mix all the ingredients. Heat the oil. oil must be very hot otherwise you will not get the crisp surface.
- Make Large portions of mixture, round and in 1/2 thickness. When oil is hot, start frying Kababs.
- Kababs are ready to serve as soon as the surface of the kababs gets dark brown.
- Serve with Nan and mint Chutney.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.