- 1 cup of roughly chopped coriander
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 green chile
- ½ cup of coarsely chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup lemon juice or vinegar
- Pack chopped coriander (leaves) firmly into cup to measure.
- Peel garlic and chop roughly; slit chile, remove seeds and chop roughly.
- Place prepared ingredients and walnuts in blender or food processor container and process until a textured paste is achieved, adding lemon juice or vinegar gradually while processing.
- Add salt to taste, place in a bowl and chill until required.
- Serve with kebabs.
- Note: if you have no processor or blender, pass ingredients through food grinder with fine screen, or chop ingredients finely, then pound with a pestle in a mortar.
- Gradually stir in lemon juice or vinegar and add salt to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.