- Makes 2 sandwiches
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup chopped red or green peppers
- ¼ tsp dried oregano leaves
- 5 tsp vegetable oil spread or margarine
- 4 slices whole wheat or white bread
- 4 kraft 2% milk sharp cheddar singles with added calcium
- Cook and stir vegetables and oregano in 1 tsp vegetable oil spread in skillet for 2 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Cover 1 bread slice with two 2% milk singles and ¼ cup vegetable mixture; top with second bread slice.
- Repeat for second sandwich.
- Spread outsides of sandwiches with remaining vegetable oil spread.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat until lightly browned on both sides.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.