Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Cookbook: Caring & Cooking for the Hyper-Active Child
- Author: Mary Jane Finsand
- Typed By: Susan firstname.lastname@example.org
- pitted olives
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese (grated) 250 ml
- 2 tbsp sweet butter 30 ml
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour 90 ml
- 1 tsp paprika 5 ml
- ½ tsp salt 2 ml
- Cream together cheese and butter.
- Blend in flour, paprika, and salt.
- Stuff into well-drained, pitted olives (ripe or green), using pastry tube or tip of spoon.
Other Stuffing Suggestions Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.