This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gee Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- In a large bowl combine dry milk, flour and salt then mix well.
- With a pastry blender cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Combine mix and water in small sauce pan and cook over low heat until smooth.
- Season with pepper, herbs and spices of your choice.
- Stir in cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.