This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Braham Estate in Greenville, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pastry for 9-inch pie
- 1 cup shredded medium sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup [sugar]]
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 large pears peeled cored and sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Roll pastry to fit tart pan then ease into pan and trim.
- In separate bowl combine ¾ cup cheese, ¼ cup sugar and flour then sprinkle on crust.
- Arrange pears on top and sprinkle with cinnamon and remaining sugar.
- Bake at 425°F for 50 minutes then sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 2 minutes longer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.