Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 x 8 oz packages crescent roll dough
- powdered sugar
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, juice and egg yolk.
- Mix until smooth.
- With rolling pin, flatten 1 package of rolls, closing up seams.
- Cover bottom of greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish with rolled pastry.
- Pour in cream cheese mixture.
- Roll out remaining dough on waxed paper to 9 x 13 inches.
- Invert pastry over cheese mixture.
- Remove waxed paper.
- Beat egg white until frothy.
- Spread over top crust.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.