Recipe from The Sneaky Kitchen.
- 29 oz can of pear halves
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 3 whole cloves
- 8 oz reduced-fat cream cheese or Neufchatel, softened
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain pear halves and set aside.
- Place the juice in a saucepan and add the cinnamon stick and cloves.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down to a simmer while you prepare the rest of the dish.
- Combine cream cheese and honey; beat until blended.
- Fill pear halves with cream cheese mixture.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Strain juice onto pears, discarding the cloves and cinnamon stick.
- Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.