- ½ cup nonfat or low-fat cottage cheese
- ¼ lb soft, fresh goat cheese
- 2 tbsp plain nonfat yogurt
- ¼ to ½ cup chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, tarragon, dill, and chives), or to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 10 small dill sprigs for garnish
- Put cottage cheese and goat cheese in food processor fitted with steel blade, and purée until smooth.
- Add yogurt, and process 1 to 2 minutes more, or until very smooth.
- Scrape into bowl, and stir in herbs, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut off thin slice from top of each cherry tomato.
- Using small spoon, scoop out seeds and flesh from centers.
- Lightly salt insides of tomatoes, and invert on rack set in sink. Drain 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon herbed cheese into each tomato, garnish with dill sprig and serve, or refrigerate until serving time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.