Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 white onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 small jars marinated artichoke hearts drained well
- 2 bags pita bread
- Tear artichokes apart with your fingers.
- Cut up pita bread into chip size triangles then separate and bake on a cookie sheet until crispy for 5 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mash then bake in uncovered casserole dish for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.