- ¾ cup crumbled soft paneer
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg powder
- ⅛ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup sugar
- 5 tbsp butter, softened
- ¼ cup crushed almonds
- Beat the butter and sugar, till light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and lemon juice, and beat well.
- Now add the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cardamom.
- Mix the paneer, beat till it is well blended.
- Add the almonds, and mix well.
- Form small flattish rounds.
- Preheat the oven.
- Place some biscuits at a time on a baking sheet.
- Place them far apart to allow the biscuits to expand.
- Bake at 150°C for 15 minutes or till light brown.
- Cool it for some time before removing.
- Store in air-tight jars.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.