- oil for deep frying
- 2 cups white flour
- ½ cup cheese (shredded)
- 2 capsicums
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- red chili powder to taste
- Sieve flour, baking powder, chili powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Cut the capsicums and Onion into small pieces and add to the flour.
- Add water to the flour mixture and stir with hand or wooden spoon to make a thick better like Paccar.
- If better is very thick or sticky then add little more water. Add Cheese and stir.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan or karahi. Drop a tablespoon full in the hot oil and fry them like pakora.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.