Drizzle with Coriander Chutney.
- 6 oz whole wheat lasagna noodles or 6 oz enriched lasagna noodles
- 1½ cup cottage cheese, low-fat
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup onion, pepper, and mushrooms mixture of 3 vegetables
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 3 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water until tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine tomato sauce and chopped onions, peppers and mushrooms.
- Mix in separate bowl cottage cheese, eggs and Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 8" x 8" casserole layer half the noodles, the cottage cheese mixture and grated mozzarella cheese.
- Top with tomato sauce mix and the rest of the noodles.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.