Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 tbsp salad oil
- 1 can tomatoes (28oz)
- 1 can tomato sauce (8oz)
- 1 pack spaghetti sauce mix
- ½ tsp garlic powder with parsley
- 1 tsp salt, seasoned
- ½ tsp pepper, seasoned
- ½ lbs lasagne noodles, broad
- water, salted
- ¾ lbs mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ¾ lbs ricotta cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Heat salad oil in a large skillet.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce mix and seasonings; blend thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Boil the tomato mixture in the bottom of a 12x8x2-inch baking dish; layer with a third of the lasagne noodles and a third each mozzarella, ricotta and tomato sauce.
- Repeat layers 2 times, ending with tomato sauce; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes; let stand 10 minutes before cutting in squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.