Description[edit | edit source]
Looks attractive and is healthy too. I am sure U will love this recipe. Please send your feedback if you like the recipe to email@example.com
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ½ cup green peas
- 8 cloves garlic
- ½ inch ginger
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 2 potatoes boiled and mashed
- 4 green chilis
- salt to taste
- [[oil] to free
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Cook green peas in a pan until they are soft.
- Grind green chilis, garlic, ginger, cumin seeds and add salt
- In another pan heat 2 tsp oil, put 1 tsp mustard seeds, add the ground paste, add green peas, add mashed potatoes, and mix well. and keep aside.
- In a small bowl take ¾ water and mix 2 tsp of corn flour
- In a dish take vermicelli and crush it to make small strips.
- Now make small bowls of the vegetable preparation which we have made.
- Roll the balls in the corn flour water lightly.
- Roll the balls in vermicille so that the ball is covered full with vermicelli.
- Heat oil in a pan to deep fry the balls.
- When all the balls are fried, cut the balls in two pieces, so that they will look like nest.
- Now with small piece of cheese prepare egg like shape and put the cheese eggs on top of the next.
- Serve with green chutney and sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.