- 16 oz. low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 to 2 Tbs. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 6 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbs. melted and cooled butter or margarine
1. Place all ingredients in blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Set mixture aside.
2. Preheat large griddle or skillet over medium heat, and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Spoon about 2 tablespoons batter onto griddle for silver-dollar-sized pancakes, or more for larger pancakes. Turn pancakes over when surface has several bubbles and appears dried. Cook for several seconds more, and remove from heat.