From my Aunt Maggie's Collection. My mother says she made this quite often and it was loved by all. Dated 1921.
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 pint of milk
- 12 ounces grated Cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Put all the ingredients in to a bowl and stir.
- Pour into a greaseproof oven dish and put in the oven at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Cool and serve at room temperature.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.