- 11 oz white flour
- 9 oz grams cheese (cheddar will do)
- 7 oz pepper powder for taste
- ½ lb margarine or lard
- cumin powder for flavor
- ⅓ cup ice water
- 1 egg, beaten
- Grate the cheese, then mix the cumin seeds and pepper powder with the cheese.
- In a bowl put the flour and margarine and prepare dough, using the ice water to mix.
- Make the dough into 15-20 balls, then roll the balls into rounds.
- Onto the circle sprinkle the grated cheese and roll it.
- Bake the rolls in an oven for 20 minutes at 275°F.
- Take the cheese rolls from the oven and apply the beaten egg on top of the rolls and resume baking until finished.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.