Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 1 pound sausage
- 6 eggs separated
- 1 cup Atkins bake mix
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray muffin tins with PAM (I used a muffin tin that made a dozen muffins and this recipe was perfect)
- Crumble and cook sausage and drain fat.
- Separate eggs.
- Beat whites till stiff and set aside.
- Beat yolks and then add in bake mix, mayo, sour cream, and salt.
- Mix in crumbled sausage.
- Gently fold in egg whites with a spoon so as to not break down the whites too much.
- Spoon into muffins tins and bake for about 30 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Total carb count for the recipe is 26. With 119 grams of protein. About 2.16 carbs per muffin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.