A quick snack and a good appetizer.This recipe is dated 1965.
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⅔ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup butter
- 1⅓ cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot chile peppers
- 2 – 6 tablespoons whole milk (depends on the flour)
- ½ cup Rice Krispies (or Grape-nuts)
- Combine all together and add milk gradually to form a ball. If it doesn't take all the 6 tbsp, that's okay humidity is always a factor with flour. Add in the Rice Krispies, (or Grape-nuts)
- Form all into a log.
- Wrap and chill or freeze.
- Slice and bake on a greased cookie sheet 375°F for 7 minutes — watch as these will brown quickly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.