This soup is very easy to make and very popular among children. It may also be called "soup for the sick" (sopita de enfermo)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups of water
- 250 g of noodles (here we use those that look like small bow ties, or a thin noodle that looks like hair, we call it angel hair)
- 1 small potato, diced
- oil with achiote
- ½ cup of milk
- Chop the onion and fry it in the oil with achiote.
- Add the potato cut in dices and the noodles.
- Then add the water and let it cook.
- When the noodles and potatoes are cooked add some salt to taste.
- Add the milk and stir.
- Add some fresh cheese (the white type) cut in dices, and sprinkle some oregano.
- Enjoy your soup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.