Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- This Recipe created by Kraft Foods.
- Makes 8 Servings
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12 inch)
- ½ cup Kraft Original barbecue sauce or pizza sauce
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Louis Rich grilled beef steak strips
- 2 cups Kraft shredded cheese
- sliced green pepper
- sliced onion
- Spread pizza crust with barbecue sauce.
- Top with beef steak strips, cheese, green pepper and onion.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.