Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup less 2 tablespoons flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ - ¼ teaspoon cayenne or to your liking
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups grated extra sharp cheese
- Mix butter and grated cheese.
- Combine dry ingredients, and add to the cheese mixture.
- Roll into log 2 inch in diameter.
- Wrap in wax paper and chill overnight.
- Slice as thin as possible.
- Place on non stick cookie sheet, or foil, and place a halved pecan on top.
- Bake 375 for 14-15 minutes or until light brown.
- If using foil, cool, and peel off.
- Store in covered container, refrigerated.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.