- 12 slices French bread
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small bunch chives, chopped
- salt and milled pepper
- salad leaves of your choice
- vinaigrette dressing
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Toast bread lightly on both sides.
- Meanwhile, mix cheese, garlic, chopped chives and seasoning to taste.
- Set aside.
- Place salad leaves in a large bowl and drizzle vinaigrette dressing over.
- Toss leaves to coat with dressing.
- Arrange on individual plates.
- Spoon cheese topping onto toast rounds, sprinkle Parmesan over and grill until cheese browns slightly.
- Arrange toast rounds on salad and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.