- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 1/3 lbs (4 medium) potatoes
- -- cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 2 Chicken bouillon cubes
- 10 oz Frozen chopped Broccoli
- -- thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
1 In 2- to 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
2 Add Onion; saute 5 minutes.
4 Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and cook until potatoes are just tender, about 15 minutes.
5 Remove 1 cup of the Potato cubes with slotted spoon; set aside.
6 Pour contents of saucepan into container of electric blender.
7 Holding lid down tightly, blend until smooth; return to saucepan.