- 2 small cans tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1+1/2 teaspoons chili powder (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- 20 tortilla shells
- In another bowl, mix the tomato paste with oil, the other Onion, water, and seasoning for the sauce.
- Dip tortillas in the sauce.
- Place some Cheese mixture on each tortilla and roll them up.
- Place enchiladas, flap side down, in baking dish.
- Pour the sauce over the enchiladas.
- Bake at 375 °F (190 °C) until bubbly (about 30 minutes).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.