A sweet combination of a muffin and a cheesecake is an instant alternative to the flavored muffins. Walnuts often work for this for garnishing, too.
- 1 pkg. gelatin, plain
- 1 cup boiling water
- 16 oz. soft cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 pkgs. Splenda
- 1 oz. unsweetened chocolate, melted (optional)
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir well.
- Cut cream cheese into small pieces and place in dissolved gelatin.
- Add melted chocolate if desired and mix to combine.
- Add vanilla and the sweetener and beat well with the electric mixer for 2 minutes on moderate to high.
- Pour into buttered pie pan, or 12 paper lined muffin cups.
- Chill until firm, about 2–3 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.