This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wadley Estate in Allen, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Cook asparagus for 15 minutes then drain and place in buttered ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese then pour on butter and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Put under the broiler until the cheese is browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.